The art of mixology à la française
The elegance of a great classic sublimated by Boulard XO.
4 cl Boulard XO
1 dash Angostura Bitters
1 teaspoon sugar syrup
½ slice orange
2 Amarena cherries
- Start by mixing the sugar syrup with a few drops of bitter and a dash of water. Mix.
- Add the first half of the calvados, some ice and mix.
- Add the second half of the calvados, some ice and mix.
The perfect balance between the fresh mint and the intense and fruity Grand Solage!
6 cl Boulard Grand Solage
1 cl sugar syrup
7 leaves of mint
Optional : 1 dash of Angostura Bitters.
- In a glass, crush and mix the mint, the sugar syrup (and optionally the bitter).
- Fill with crushed ice.
- Add Boulard Grand Solage.
- Decorate with a branch of mint.
The refinement of a legendary cocktail… with the added Boulard touch!
3 cl Boulard VSOP
3 cl Campari
3 cl red Vermouth
- Pour all the ingredients in a mixing glass.
- Add ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Filter and pour in a stemmed glass.
- Present with orange rinds.