The art of mixology à la française
- Start by mixing the sugar syrup with a few drops of bitter and a dash of water. Mix.
- Add the first half of the calvados, some ice and mix.
- Add the second half of the calvados, some ice and mix.
- In a glass, crush and mix the mint, the sugar syrup (and optionally the bitter).
- Fill with crushed ice.
- Add Boulard Grand Solage.
- Decorate with a branch of mint.
- Pour all the ingredients in a mixing glass.
- Add ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Filter and pour in a stemmed glass.
- Present with orange rinds.